Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Editorial Design









this is for a magazine that we are doing in our school. It is about all the people that will do their A-Levels this year. I am responsible for the layout :) I hope everyone will like it. But I'm worried because it is very different from what we had the last years and the people are very suspicious.
This particular site is a sample for a "character/personality sheet" that everyone will get. One big photos and some smaller ones. Text in the middle. The spaces for the photos can either be filled completely or some can be left out. Also, the colours are negotiable. I will do up to 3-4 different layout. I thought about making some with much space for text and few photos, and other ones the other way round.
Tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment